In an effort to increase general public awareness and knowledge of the latest advances in the field of cancer radiotherapy, Yale Center Beijing and radiation experts from the Peking Union Medical College Hospital will jointly hold a lecture series. During the first event of the series, we will address the following questions:
- What is radiotherapy and what are its advantages?
- Who needs radiotherapy treatment? How effective is it?
- Currently, what are the most advanced techniques in radiotherapy?
- What are the side effects of radiotherapy? What can I do to take care of myself during treatment?
- Do I need to have surgery or undergo chemotherapy at the same time as receiving radiotherapy treatment?
- What are the effects of radiotherapyon other members of my family?
- How can I get more reliable information about cancer treatment?
The language of the event will be Chinese.
Registration & Payment
Ticket: RMB 15 for students; RMB 60 for others.
Please note: All attendee information collected by Yale Center Beijing through the event registration form on this website, or by any other means, will be kept strictly confidential. Yale Center Beijing will never distribute, sell, license, or otherwise make available for any purpose, any attendee information to any third party, unless otherwise required by law.